Assess the sustainability of your education business and develop clarity and future orientation with your management team.
How prospective are the strategic initiatives you've developed, and how competitively positioned is your portfolio in the education market?
Create strategic clarity with your executive leaders in six weeks regarding your initial situation and prospects for the future in education.
- Do your strategic innovation initiatives actually ensure the market success you desire?
- How prospective is your program and service offering?
- What are your options for leading your education business to long-term success?
This is included in the Future Check:
- Program templates customized for your organization, taking into account your unique education offer and your under way strategic initiatives.
- We will facilitate the Future Check's implementation with your executive team (typically between six and twelve people).
- Presentation and discussion of findings before the supervisory board and/or management should take place online.
- Then, the internal client will participate in three separate one-on-one online strategy coaching sessions lasting an hour each.
The strategy programme is designed for decision-makers in a competitive education environment (CEOs, president, entrepreneurs) who wish to assess their education company's future viability with the assistance of a seasoned external expert. Stefan Leuenberger, the founder of Edupolis, leads the program.
Once you've completed your booking, the next step is to schedule an initial consultation so that we can go over the process in detail. Additionally, we offer continuous support throughout the Future Check's delivery, with up to two additional coordination meetings scheduled.
Do you have questions about the program or would you like a free, no-obligation initial consultation? Schedule a meeting here!
Please check your spam folder if you have not received a confirmation email after making a reservation.